Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Monday, February 11, 2008

Pacific Jack

What a lucky boy, he is...jet setting from coast to coast before 3 months old...here's Jack in sunny Hawaii with his cool sun hat. Isn't he the cutest thing? He has the fatest, most kissable cheeks!

Now, how am I going to get to a point where I'm going to let my precious son go on a date with a girl? Instead of the Dad cleaning the gun when the date comes over, I'll be the Mom who is cleaning her rolling pin or her frying pan...I have years to get used to this idea....

Mr. Tarheel says that he's a Mama's boy, but I know the real deal...he has Mr. Tarheel wrapped around his little finger. Mr. Tarheel has the world's most P & P...that's our acronym for patience and persistence...that Daddy has a supreme amount of it..lots more than I do. I'm working on it!

No comments: