Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Friday, March 28, 2008

Brothers: Sleeping Together







When Tarheel88 is at work, the boys begin their day together in bed....Mr. Tarheel saw this great opportunity to take a picture of Jack and Tucker sleeping...Tucker is very gentle but we make sure he can't step on Jack.


Isn't a sleeping baby the most beautiful picture in the world?
We had about 6 inches of snow in Enumclaw yesterday....here's our house, looking from the drive way. Yes, don't worry, Mr. Tarheel gave the cows extra food since it would be hard to graze on the frozen grass underneath all the snow.
Yes, there was screaming last night...during the game...Sorry Cougs! There wasn't a bus accident on the way to the game....I'll back up...I told some die hard Coug fans that the only way they could win, is if the Tarheels got into a bus accident on the way to the game. Now, I like the Cougs...except when they are playing my boys! Even being a UW graduate, I don't have a UW coffee mug, but I have a WSU mug...so stay off my back, you rabid fans!! Sorry about the description...that's the pot calling the kettle black, huh? Now, we're on to Elite 8...Only 11 more days until April 7th and the National Championship game!


No comments: