There are Aunts in the world and then there are the very, very, very special Aunts...now Aunt Linda is one of those. She has the kindest heart and loves Jack & Tarheel88 so much...& we love & miss her already. She came for a nice visit and Jack went to his first wedding! I didn't cry until I thought about the future when I'll be at Jack's wedding and I thought that even though the groom's mother is so happy for her son, she must also be heartbroken to lose her baby boy....So he's my baby for now and hopefully, I'll be ready & willing to release him to the next love of his life when he's old enough to fall in love...
You know he won't be old enough until he's 30! By then, I'll be over 70 & rocking in my chair, with the southern breeze blowing through my hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment