Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Thursday, March 06, 2008

UNC #1

Don't check the stock reports or even the international news...just check espn.com and you will see....UNC is #1! My "boys" or Roy's boys, as I call them are #1 again.....and it's on the eve of the big game...UNC vs Duke in Cameron Indoor...with all the Cameron Crazies...now remember when it was JJ's last home game and it was such a bad, bad disappointment for him...sorry JJ....now, with Ty Lawson back, I do believe we are better than we have been at any point of the season....

I'll be on the "hill"....aka "pill hill" on Saturday at work -but I will do everything possible to get all my work done to see as much of the game live as possible. Of course, I will be recording to analyze every possession on Sunday. So cheers to my team....please, pretty please....win for Tarheel 88. It will make her SO, SO happy!

No comments: