Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Thursday, March 06, 2008

Perception of My Perspective

Yes, little man isn't so little anymore. He's a big boy, growing really fast on Mama's milk. His eyes aren't so deep blue but a little gray...now have you ever heard of someone's driver's license saying gray eyes? Here's Mom & Dad CA on their last morning with us...and of course, Mr. Tarheel too. We all had such a nice visit...so much more than a "meet & greet"...Grandma CA is right there, taking great care of Jack and offering well thought out, great advice.....THANKS!

Jack misses his Grandma holding him...we're readjusting to life with just him and me....I know it will be OK, but there has been a raw nerve today. I know it's probably me wondering how will I fit in being a good mother and a good NNP or even a great mother and an adequate NNP and of course a wonderful wife, friend, sister, daughter...so many things, so few hours of the day.








GRATITUDE is the next word in my mind. I feel so grateful to be having these problems. Last year, I was on my medications, synchronizing my cycle to the donor's cycle, waiting, hoping for the timing to work out. It didn't, but it turned out OK. Really OK, b/c the donor stimulated well (made lots of eggs) and there were embryos waiting to become our precious child...Jack! Now, he's sleeping in the swing and brother Tucker goes back & forth between me & looking over him. So any little problem or inconvenience that I have now is so very, very small in comparison to the anxiety and anticipation that I was feeling one year ago.

Now let me work on my perception of my perspective...say that 10 times!

No comments: