Good Morning all you Jack & Tarheel fans....the excitement is brewing (& Peet's coffee too).....Mama Tarheel filled in her brackets last night and can you believe what I filled in first....UNC, UNC, UNC, UNC....all the way to the National Championship box. Yes, we have a great chance this year and I'm starting to think about my promise *(or threat)* to run around with my body painted blue after we win. Even Duke fans may be happy with my bracketology....I have Duke winning their first game. Ssssppppp....don't tell them that I have a tradition of always having all ACC teams win their first game!
Last night, in a dining room in Enumclaw, were descendants of Bessie and Frank...all eating & talking & laughing....who would have believed in back in the day...sitting in Dublin, NC (home of roasted peanuts & pickles)....the most special was my wonderful Aunt Linda, who loved on Jack & we'll miss her alot....but her home in Cerro Gordo awaits....
Here's Jack with his Pooh at 3 months and busting out of 3 month sleepers. He's a happy boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment