So, so, sorry to all my readers, lurkers, and fans....no time for blogging over the past week. Yes, I have good intentions to write something note-worthy but then life happens. Here's our big red barn....with us in front. Here's a synopsis of my week:
In-laws--I'll call them Mom & Dad CA (short for California) are here for a visit. Love in action...that's what they are. It's been a special time for Jack and he LOVES his Grandma/Grandpa.
Jack is 3 months old tomorrow! My little baby isn't so little anymore. No chest hair yet though. I thought about how short the time will be...it makes me just a little sad. Now, don't get me wrong....I'd love to have a few of those precious sleep hours back from that LONG pregnancy.... I figured out that there are about 6340 days in 18 years and that each day is about 0.0001578 % of the time. Lucky for me, he will be about 18 1/2 when he goes to college....so I have a few more days than average....So when my choice is to play/hold/kiss Jack or do dishes....I chose Jack (most of the time). If there are no clean forks, I must rarely choose dishes. I'm choosing not to sleep sometimes to get everything done but the good Lord above is helping me through each day.
Jack can have major, massive blow-outs and this is both funny & gross. I can both laugh and gag at the same time...I went with the flow when it was during church, especially since he looks at me with the look of relief while I'm cleaning him up. Thanks to my next door neighbor, Ms. Jo, we have a duck dispensing scented trash bags for our diaper bag!
Jack cried some during the UNC/Boston College game...up until the middle of the 2nd half when Roy's boys pulled ahead for good. I mean it was the UNC/Tyrese Rice game....you know, the 1 man show...and a brilliant one at that....Good job to Mr. 47 points for Boston College! Sorry, but our 5 players against 1, will come out ahead every time. The count down is on...6 days until we go to Durham to plan against Coach State Farm and his Cameron Crazies....my prediction is....we'll win by 12...& we'll be ranked #1 in the country come tomorrow....
No comments:
Post a Comment