Here's the beautiful boy! He's wearing his Classic Pooh outfit (the hat, which you can't see, is a Pooh hat, with socks to match)....a gift from Ms. Ernestine...thanks for the wonderful gifts and to all the others...I'm am gratefully amazed!
The stuffed animal is a sentimental one...Chris brought it to the hospital in 1999 when I had my ectopic surgery...it represented Scout, the first big red dog....our first 4 legged son. He's been gone over 3 years now and there's still a lump in my throat when I remember him. So "Scout", the stuffed animal, looks over Jack. Jack likes to touch him!
Eye color...it's still open for discussion...I'm thinking I need to look in a thesaurus to find the name of the color for Jack's eyes. Dark, dark blue with something else...flecks of brown/green, but I wouldn't call it hazel right now....It's OK, we have 16 years before he has to tell the driver's license examiner what to put on his driver's license.
No comments:
Post a Comment