There's so much to be happy about....my stomach's full, my pants are dry, and I have already quickly trained my two older parents to meet my every need as quickly as possible. I hardly ever cry for more than a minute before they rush over to help me...this is the life. What other baby has already been to North Carolina and Hawaii before 3 months old?
Another wonderful thing to be happy about...DUKE LOST! Sorry, Coach K, you'll be watching us today in the ACC Championship game beat the Clemson Tigers on TV but maybe you can review your next State Farm commercial...
I love to watch the Tarheels play on my big screen TV and listen to my Mommy, the #1 Tarheel fan, scream for joy when Roy's boys win the game with the last shot. Now, wonder when I can wear the blue wig on my little head...so I will really be in the spirit? Only 22 days until the National Championship!
No comments:
Post a Comment