Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Thursday, July 09, 2015

Cover Your Eyes

So much time has passed with no posts but this blog crosses my mind more often lately.  I'm ready to write again.

Deciding what to write and where to start perplexes me.  As I think about it, my heart & mind flood with many memories.  My heart rate stays steady.  That's why I know I'm ready.  

Just a sneak peak for now...there have been many changes but I am still the #1 Tarheel fan.  

I have found a new source of joy, ESPN Classic Tarheel games.  The DVR can be set to record everything Tarheel but there is 1 problem.  When you open up the recording, it not only gives the teams & dates...but the final score!  I can watch the best games & know if they win or not beforehand.  Most of the time, like a true fan, I cover my eyes so I can relish the competition.  As in life, I want to enjoy the journey, win or lose!

No comments: