Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Progress is Good!

Yes, this is me on a cold winter day, standing at the Old Well on UNC's campus.  Looking through old pictures this morning, saw this one, & liked it.  I remember feeling peaceful that day.

I feel very calm, alert, & focused today.  But the fight is ON.  Thinking about my priorities & evaluating if I spend my time accordingly.  Balance is a challenge but I have made progress.

Movement in the right direction is progress, no matter how slow.  The tortoise won...

I'm not (try) going to beat myself up today.  Live in the moment, the present (a gift).  Thinking about forgiving myself (70 X 7) & this quote sums it up:

Do your best & when you know better, do better.  Knowing better sure can be a bitch.

Yes, progress is good!




No comments: