Jack Tid Bits:
- He's wearing 6 month clothes now.
- He cried during the 1st half of the 1st half of the UNC/Kansas Final 4 game...it was grim and depressing. I told him to look on the bright side...we're never more than 7 months away from next season!
- He sucks his fingers/fist now...no preference for any particular fingers. I haven't found him sucking his thumb by itself yet.
- He's drooling most of the time and needs to wear bibs to keep his clothes dry.
- He's going to sleep between 8-9pm and sleeping about 5-7 hours. We've had a few 8 hour nights & of course, I ran into the nursery to make sure he was still breathing. I still haven't listened to him with a stethoscope yet...I'm doing good, don't you think?
- He still likes to watch TV but we put his back toward it on purpose and he can stretch his head back and try to look back at it. It is super funny but I keep telling him the AAP says he can't watch it until he's 2 years old. I make exception to the Tarheel games!
No comments:
Post a Comment