Jack is ticklish under his (fat) armpits, so when he's in a good mood, I can get him to laugh out loud by tickling him. It's a wonderful sound, the sound of our boy laughing. Now, the crying gets louder also, as they get bigger and older. And my, can Jack cry loud. I've been trying to get a picture of him in a full blown scream...but alas, I forget to take one because when he's crying, I'm always busy.
I ask other parents, what is your favorite time with your child...meaning...what age do you like the best? Some have a response about a certain age and then they go on and on about how this or that stage was great b/c of this or that....and basically, I've figured it out...
The best time is NOW...there will always be new joys and challenges during the stage you're in and new and different ones in the upcoming stages...and so...we are just at the beginning. And having so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment