One year ago tomorrow, we found out we were pregnant...I knew by the nurse's voice that it was positive...also, I remember the same type of call back on 1/27/01 to tell me the bad news that our previous IVF cycle had not been successful. Leading up to the moment, I can remember every detail of the wait. Wow, the wait is over...or was over on 12/3/07. If I had known how long it would take, I probably would have been more depressed than I actually was...or maybe I would have been able to rest assured that my dream would come true and be happier in each moment.
Jack loves mornings...like Tarheel 88...when I wake up, my mind screams "COFFEE" and I'm awake & happy. When Jack wakes up, I'm guessing his mind screams "I'm HUNGRY" and he's awake & happy when I walk into his room. I always greet him with "Good Morning, Sunshine"...like my sister April taught me and he smiles or laughs. Morning people are good people to be around in the morning...
Here's Jack before 7am this morning...
Jack loves mornings...like Tarheel 88...when I wake up, my mind screams "COFFEE" and I'm awake & happy. When Jack wakes up, I'm guessing his mind screams "I'm HUNGRY" and he's awake & happy when I walk into his room. I always greet him with "Good Morning, Sunshine"...like my sister April taught me and he smiles or laughs. Morning people are good people to be around in the morning...
Here's Jack before 7am this morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment