Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Thursday, April 24, 2008

Love In the House







I'm singing in my head...which sounds better than out loud because I can't carry a tune in a bucket with directions on the handle...but the lyrics go like this...





Love is in the house and the house is packed


It's so darn full, I left the back door cracked.






Here's Auntie RaRa (short for Robin, not Roberta Penelope) and Uncle Kerry (which Tarheel88 can say without moving her lips, I have many talents)....Jack loves them so much!





Speaking of lyrics/music...Mr. Tarheel is exposing Jack to many different genres of music, courtesy of iT*nes....here's some examples of what they are listening to this week:






  1. I Was Made for Loving You (Kiss)
  2. Gunpowder & Lead (Miranda Lambert)
  3. We're An American Band (Grand Funk Railroad)
  4. Papa Was a Rolling Stone (Temptations)---Tarheel 88's fav
  5. Rock It (Herbie Hancock)
  6. I Can't Stand It (Eric Clapton)
  7. Last but not least...I have no embarrassment whatsoever about this because Jack loves to dance to this one...Ice Ice Baby (Vanilla Ice)

No comments: