Jack likes books and this is his favorite...see the dog on the front. A bone with velcro is in his mouth and is attached on a string to be used on each inside page....a brilliant idea! Thanks Carol!
His other favorite is Pat the Bunny...now, I thought Pat was the bunny's name before I read the book 100 times. The title actually means...pat or rub the bunny and it is a furry cut out of a bunny's body for the child to rub. I now know my first book by heart and can even critique the illustrations (Judy's body isn't in proportion to her Dad....for all of you who have seen it). We read books every day together and he seems to like it...or is it that I think it's important, so I'm projecting this onto him? Anyway, he appears to like it....he stares at each page and even tries to turn the pages. I don't think he knows how to read yet, but I'm watching for the first sign of word recognition....
No comments:
Post a Comment